6.06.2011

A-Z

A. Age: 23
B. Bed size: twin
C. Chore that you hate: sweeping. no matter what i do i can never get everything!
D. Dogs: I love them but I love cats just a little bit more.
E. Essential start to your day: check facebook lol
F. Favorite color: burgundy
G. Gold or Silver: Silver
H. Height: 5'6"
I. Instruments you play: none. I played the trumpet for a year in 5th grade.
J. Job title: Lead Care Manager
K. Kids: none. dont want any any time soon
L. Live: So Cal
M. Mother's name: Margarita
N. Nicknames: My coworkers call me Bon Bon
O. Overnight hospital stays: not yet
P. Pet peeve: lazy coworkers
Q. Quote from a movie: I can't think of one right now. I  watch a lot of random movies.
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: An amazing brother and a sister.
T. Time you wake up: 5 am, 6 am or a little later on my days off.
U. Underwear: yes?
V. Vegetable you hate: lots of them
W. What makes you run late: my mother
X. X-Rays you've had: wrist
Y. Yummy food that you make: My chicken and mushroom lasagna is soo yummy.
Z. Zoo animal: lions, tigers, otters, penguins, and snakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment