6.07.2011

Full Disclosure Policy

So I found out I need one of these.


Here's the full disclosure policy for miss b made this:

  • This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me, miss b. For questions about this blog, please contact myheartcchd@yahoo.com or comment.
  • I write for my own purposes. Of course, I am influenced by my life. I will highlight products, ideas, crafts, websites, etc. that I enjoy/like/want.
  •  If I ever do receive compensation, it will only influence the content if I absolutely adore it. I will let you know if I got anything for it.

  • The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. I am no expert but I will endorse a product/service/website that I believe, based on my experience, is worthy of such endorsement. Any other product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
  • If you wish to use any of my original pictures, please link back here!

  •  This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
This policy is valid from 07 June 2011

To get your own policy, go to HERE. They'll give you a template and you can adjust it to your liking.

[I want to thank C.R.A.F.T. for the info.]

No comments:

Post a Comment