9.03.2011

Guess what!

One of my best friends in the world just started law school. I stitched a piece for hm of his favorite inspirational lyrics. I finally gave it to him last weekend. He loved it.
"Rise From the Ashes" - Quietdrive


BUT!!! 

The big news is...

I'm ENGAGED!
My boyfriend, uh, fiance [I don't know how to do the accent mark and I'm still not used to saying it!] proposed at one of my favorite parks. We had spent the entire day in Santa Monica then went to the park in the evening. At first I didn't take him seriously when he said he wanted to ask me something. I walked away from him and sat on a bench. He walked up to me and proceeded to tell me how much he loved me. I was still skeptical until he took the box out of his pocket. He got down on his knee. I started shaking. He asked. I said yes.

Good thing I had gotten my nails done a few days before.
As of right now, it's going to be a handmade, 1950s wedding. Pintrest has become my addiction. I will keep you posted on all the fun details.

No comments:

Post a Comment